Webinar: 5 steps to introduce AI into your Field Service
- Date: October 22, 2019
- Start: 2pm CEST & 12pm CDT
- Location: GoToWebinar
You can’t escape the hype around Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning and the effect on the workplace, but in terms of field service how much impact will AI have? Could the field worker of the future be a robot or are interpersonal skills and human empathy an essential part of the service experience? AI is already an integral part of many service operations, optimizing schedules and augmenting support staff roles, what steps should you be taking to introduce AI and prepare your field operations for the future?
Led by Field Service Evangelist, Sarah Nicastro of Future of Field Service this webinar will address:
- AI in the support center: Agent empowerment, chatbots, and automation
- Boosting first-time fix rates and issue diagnosis
- The impact of AI and IoT on predictive maintenance
- Real-time AI-powered scheduling optimization
- AI and the field technician: interpersonal or technical skills
As a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Field Service Management: four times in a row, IFS has proven success in helping field service operations introduce AI.